I am online...yep, that's right- I am officially a blogger (not a booger) :) I was dragged kicking and screaming to do this for my book- so...here I am.
Feel free to share life's exciting and faith-promoting stories so we can all glean from each other!
Friday, January 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Women's conference this weekend was amazing! Just what my soul needed! It was fun to run into friends locally as well as from Oregon! :)
ReplyDeleteMy friend Colleen Terry spoke & it was so powerful- she shared abt her experience w/ lymphoma & wearing the radiation mask. She saw many other mask that many other patients were wearing- she knew the Lord had already worn those masks- He had already carried that burden - she was wonderful!
Also yesterday (May 3 Sunday) I attended Katie's baby blessing! It was wonderful to see Shelly & all that has happened to her in one year- Holy Crap- married, sold & bought a house & now a mother :) Yeah! Life is good & busy!
From Colleen Johnson, "Dear Michelle, I began reading your book months ago, but then got sidetracked with other things and just completed reading it last week. Thank you so much for writing this. So muc of what you wrote was what I needed to hear right now, to the point tha I almost felt you'd written it for me. :)
ReplyDeleteYou have such a gift for putting your feelings and experiences down on paper in such a way taht the reader feels compelled to learn from them. I know you were inspired throughout this project.
One last note...you mother was amazing. To have such faith as she did and to support you in your own spiritual journey was incredible and I know she'll be eternally blessed for this. Thank you again! Love Colleen
President Ronald Sperry wrote, "Your book is full of challenges that help others to grow and do things to improve. You also challenge others to make the world a better place for everyone. You have an amazing way of teaching that requires others to take action. Thanks for all you do. Sister Sperry and I love you and enjoy your great spirit. President Sperry
ReplyDelete